REMOTE WORK ON YOUR TERMS
We partner with Fortune 500 Companies to bring you remote work opportunities.
Working from home as an independent contractor gives you the ultimate in work/life flexibility. At Oxford Pierpont Staffing, we support you with ongoing education, continual support, and the right resources to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
NO BOSS. NO OFFICE. NO LIMITS.
You want to work in the customer support industry on your own terms and we provide the technology to make it happen.
How is this possible?
Simple, we leverage technology and strategic partnerships with well known and reputable Fortune 500 companies to bring you some of the top remote work opportunities, all in one place. These national partnerships include:
- Cable and internet service providers
- Nationwide pharmacies
- Home improvement warehouses
- Exercise equipment manufacturers
- Multi-national cruise lines
- Tax software companies
- Residential security companies
- And many more…
HOW IT WORKS
So, What Does It Take To Get Started?
Complete An Account Registration
Submit your registration form with a few basic details and confirm your contact info.
Browse Our Remote Work Opportunities
After completing the basic registration you’ll have access to browse dozens of brands looking for remote customer support services.
Properly Equip Your Home Office
Certain clients require that you have specific remote work equipment before you can get started. Once your home office is in compliance, you’re almost ready to begin working.
Complete The Certification Course*
Certification Courses are online learning experiences that prepare you for success in servicing the client you choose.
Choose Your Own Schedule
As an Independent Contractor, you are your own boss and completely in control. That includes setting your own hours and workload!
Begin Working & Get Paid
Once your registration, certification, and compliance checks are completed, you’re ready to start working!
*Important Notes & Considerations:
- Before you can enroll in a course you must pass a series of assessments, including a background check.
- Courses can be as short as two days or as long as five weeks, depending on the complexity of the client opportunity you’re interested in.
- There is a cost involved – each course costs between $19 – $99.
- Upon successful completion of the certification course, a Statement of Work (SOW) for the client opportunity is issued. This is a contract, typically 90 days in length, that outlines the expectations for supporting that client.